Not found what you're looking for?
If you can't find what you're looking for, maybe we can help?
C&G 2377-12 PAT TESTING
This course is no longer available; please visit our course pages for the most up-to-date information on dates and prices: www.petroc.ac.uk/courses
Course code: CNNM0001/1/A
Sorry this course has already started; please register your interest or phone us on the number shown below.
This course will explain the requirements of testing portable electrical equipment, including the frequency of tests, the records that are required and the method of testing appliances.
It is essential that all candidates have a current copy of The Code of Practise for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment. The publisher is the Institution of Electrical Engineers and the ISBN number is 0863418333.
|Fee type ()||Amount|
If you have any queries, please contact us on 01271 338189, or alternatively email email@example.com.
Have you seen?
- Free health and fitness opportunities at Petroc
- Celebration event recognises achievements of ACBE students
- Multi million pound investment at Petroc planned to meet local training needs
- Alumni ExhibitionBrannams10:00 - 16:00
- Humanities & Science Parents' Evening - First Year Students - Tiverton CampusMain Site, Tiverton15:30 - 18:30