Not found what you're looking for?
If you can't find what you're looking for, maybe we can help?
CERTIFICATE IN SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPY LEVEL 3
This course is no longer available; please visit our course pages for the most up-to-date information on dates and prices: www.petroc.ac.uk/courses
Course code: LFMA0120/1/A
Sorry this course has already started; please register your interest or phone us on the number shown below.
- Start date: 10th September 2012
- Length: 35 weeks
- Monday 17:30 to 21:30
This course is designed to provide you with the expertise required to assess for treatment and give a professional sports massage to non-injured tissues, safely and effectively.
You are required to undertake 50 hours of supervised treatments on at least three different clients. You will create a portfolio of assignment work covering all theory and this will require up to six additional hours of home study per week.
|Fee type ()||Amount|
If you have any queries, please contact us on Guidance Centre, Barnstaple ca, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you seen?
- Michelin-starred chef joins judging panel for Petrocís annual catering competition
- Free health and fitness opportunities at Petroc
- Multi million pound investment at Petroc planned to meet local training needs
- Alumni ExhibitionBrannams10:00 - 16:00
- Humanities & Science Parents' Evening - First Year Students - Tiverton CampusMain Site, Tiverton15:30 - 18:30