The 1st year students are more aware of ‘good reliable information’, and although many continue to use Google for everything, they do now to check…
Not found what you're looking for?
If you can't find what you're looking for, maybe we can help?
Staff Scholarly Activity
Learning Resources Coordinator for Higher Education, Petroc
Cathy Slaughter and Darren Moore
Programme manager FdA English/History Module leader FdSc Psychology with Sociology
This award gave me the opportunity to consider and improve the first step of the students HE experience
Member of Ofsted Quality Team
Programme Manager FdA Early Childhood Studies
The time to reflect on my own practices and materials has given me new insights into the students' viewpoint which I believe has enhanced my teaching …
Programme Manager FdSc Computing
The discussions especially gave me the opportunity to recognise the different views of WBL and BL, from a policy maker/practitioner perspective and an…
Programme manager FdA Music Performance and FdA Music Technology and Production
Module Leader for Mathematics. FdSc Computing
Computing students can often view mathematics as a difficult and even irrelevant aspect of the course
Module Leader FdA Business and FdA Business and Management
Programme manager FdSc Computing
The fellowship has given me the time to reflect and initiate pilot studies
Have you seen?
- Public consultation for development plans at Petroc
- Petroc’s new law degree first of its kind in North Devon
- Countryside management courses thrive at Petroc
- Apprentice Week EventsApprenticeship week events
- Tiverton Open EventCome and discover more about our facilities and courses at our Tiverton Campus
- Apprenticeships - Shaping the FuturePetroc the college for kick starting careers...
- Ed Solo Concert - March 2013This night is gonna blow The Factory roof off with a high energy mix of all things big, bad and heavy.