Petroc teams up with MIT for transatlantic experience
A group of Foundation Degree students had the privilege of taking part in a video conference with Noam Chomsky, the influential linguist from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a prolific critic of American politics and foreign policy.
The students had the opportunity to ask a series of questions relating to the civil rights movement and other topics which they are currently studying as part of their course.
The session was engaging and informative and the feedback from students and staff was very positive. It is hoped that the session will pave the way for further partnership work in the future.
Have you seen?
- Petroc catering student set for Michelin-starred work placements
- Case study: Amy Bradley (A Levels)
- Team event challenges high achieving young mathematicians
- Conference gives biology students insight into upcoming exams
- Petroc Scholarly Activity ConferenceBrannams09:15 - 16:30