Not found what you're looking for?
If you can't find what you're looking for, maybe we can help?
Calendar of meetings 2013/14
Dates for the Governing Body and its Committees and Working Groups - 2013/2014
Commencing at 5.00pm
- Monday 23rd SEPTEMBER 2013 (Minutes)
- Monday 9th DECEMBER 2013
- Monday 31st MARCH 2014 (Brannams Campus)
- Monday 16th JUNE 2014 (Tiverton Campus)
- Monday 14th JULY 2014
Commencing at 4.30pm
- Monday 18th NOVEMBER 2013
- Tuesday 25th FEBRUARY 2014
- Tuesday 17th JUNE 2014
FINANCE & RESOURCES COMMITTEE
Commencing at 4.15pm
- Monday 14th OCTOBER 2013 (Minutes)
- Monday 25th NOVEMBER 2013 (Minutes)
- Monday 3rd FEBRUARY 2014
- Monday 24th MARCH 2014
LEARNING & PERFORMANCE COMMITTEE
Commencing at 4.15pm
- Monday 7th OCTOBER 2013 (Minutes)
- Monday 27th JANUARY 2014
- Monday 17th MARCH 2014
SEARCH AND GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE
- Friday 13th SEPTEMBER 2013
Attendance at meetings by members of the public
Members of the public may attend the meetings of the Governing Body and the Audit Committee and the Management Committee. (The meetings of the other Committees and Working Groups of the Governing Body are normally conducted in private as they consider commercially sensitive information or personal information relating to named individuals.)
The number of members of the public attending a meeting will normally be limited to 10 for reasons of space. This restriction may be waived by the Chair of the meeting in exceptional circumstances. In this event the venue will need to be changed and it is therefore important that members of the public give sufficient notice of their wish to attend a meeting. Accordingly, they are asked to give at least 48 hours notice to the Clerk to the Corporation (telephone Susan Lewry on 01271 852456) who can also provide a copy of the agenda for the meeting.
It will be decided at the beginning of any meeting whether any items on the agenda should be dealt with on a confidential basis. Any such items will then be deferred to the end of the meeting and members of the public will, by formal resolution of the Governors, be asked to leave before they are dealt with.
Members of the public may not speak at meetings unless invited to do so by the Chair of the meeting.
No photography, filming or any type of audio/visual recording will be permitted at meetings.
Have you seen?
- Higher Education Open Event and Advice and Guidance Evening
- Scientific proof: students prefer Petroc
- Get karting for the Special Care Baby Unit
- Advice and Guidance Evening
- Petroc Scholarly Activity GroupMain Site, Barnstaple16:00 - 17:30
- Apprentice Week EventsApprenticeship week events
- Tiverton Open EventCome and discover more about our facilities and courses at our Tiverton Campus
- Apprenticeships - Shaping the FuturePetroc the college for kick starting careers...
- Ed Solo Concert - March 2013This night is gonna blow The Factory roof off with a high energy mix of all things big, bad and heavy.