Apprenticeships are different. Apprenticeships give you a salary, hands-on experience and the opportunity to develop your skills.
Whatever your passion, there are opportunities for everyone in a whole range of industries; from engineering to accounting and furniture-making to care work - and everything in between.
Studying for an apprenticeship means you can:
- Earn a competitive salary
- Study and work at the same time
- Get trained by experienced practitioners and qualified tutors
- Have all your training paid for
- Study for a qualification at a level that suits you - from Level 2 (GCSE equivalent) up to degree level
- Start a long-term career path with the possibility of higher earnings
- Gain official certification of your skills
- Shape your career from day one!
So whoever you are and whatever your background, if you are keen, inquisitive and excited about earning and learning, an apprenticeship could be for you.
If you would like to find out more about apprenticeships available at Petroc, come along to our Apprenticeship Recruitment Event on 5 March, or take a look at the dedicated apprenticeship area of our website.
Alternatively, take a look at the range of apprenticeships we have available here at Petroc.
For details of courses specifically relating to engineering, manufacturing or design, please visit our dedicated South West Institute of Technology (SWIOT) page.