Operations-Departmental Manager - Apprenticeship (Standard)
Mid Devon Campus
As an operational/departmental manager, you would manage a team and/or projects, and be expected to achieve operational or departmental goals and objectives, as part of the delivery of the organisations strategy. This qualification is designed to allow the development of the leadership and managerial skills needed to maintain and improve organisations within an ever increasingly competitive environment.
On completion of this course, you can register as a full member with the Chartered Management Institute and/or the Institute of Leadership & Management.
As part of this apprenticeship you will be required to undertake the following skills, knowledge and behaviour:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Organisational Performance – delivering results: Operational Management, Project Management, Finance
- Interpersonal Excellence – managing people and developing relationships: Leading People, Managing People, Building Relationships, Communication
- Personal Effectiveness – managing self: Self -Awareness, Management of Self, Decision Making
- Taking responsibility
- Being inclusive
- Being agile
- Showing professionalism
Your End Point Assessment will consist of the following elements:
- Test of knowledge using scenarios
- Competency-based interview
- Assessment of portfolio of evidence
- Presentation of work based project approach and findings with Q&A
- Professional discussion relating to CPD activity
As an apprentice, you will have full access to the college facilities.
Please contact the Advice & Guidance Centre on 01884 235245 for more information.