Prince's Trust Team Programme - Sept 2019, Jan 2020 & May 2020 starts
North Devon Campus
Aged 16-24? Want to experience new things, take yourself out of your comfort zone and prepare for the next steps in life?
Designed to help you uncover your hidden talents and improve your confidence.
Our Team programme is a 12-week course, designed to help you uncover your hidden talents and improve your confidence, as well as gain a nationally recognised qualification.
On the Prince's Trust Team Programme, you will:
- Gain new skills and qualifications
- Mix with new people and make new friends
- Have a better chance of moving into a job, education or training
- Get help with job-hunting and writing your CV
- Have the chance to make a difference in your community
- Gain a big boost to your confidence and a real sense of achievement!
If you sign up for the Team programme, you will be joining a group of up to 15 young people for your 12-week programme.
Amongst other things you will:
- Take on community projects of your choosing
- Take part in an exciting, action-packed residential week
- Get two weeks' work experience in a field you are interested in
- Take part in an exciting team challenge
There are no entry requirements, however all prospective team members will need to be interviewed and pass the usual Petroc safeguarding procedures.
Almost all of the Prince's Trust Team graduates move onto either full-time further education courses or into employment. Many undertake traineeships, apprenticeships or volunteer positions.
If you are over 19 years old, bring proof of benefits or income.
Please contact the Advice & Guidance Centre on 01271 852422 for more information.
Q: Are there any costs required for the residential?
A: No, your residential is totally free, you may need to buy some suitable clothing for the activities you will be undertaking.