You qualify to receive an apprenticeship grant of £1,500, providing you fulfil the categories below:
- You have less than 50 employees
- Your apprentice is aged 16 to 24
You can claim support via an apprenticeship grant for up to five apprentices.
Funding for training
You can apply for funding to cover the costs of your apprentice’s qualification if you’re providing their formal study as well as being their employer.
Usually the training organisation provides the apprentice’s training and will get this funding - contact the National Apprenticeship Service for more information.
The amount you could get varies depending on whether the candidate is:
- aged 16 to 18 - you can get all of their course costs up to advanced level apprenticeship qualifications, eg higher diplomas or A-levels
- aged 19 to 23 - you can get half of their course costs
- 24 years and older - you may only get a contribution
The amount of funding available to learners also depends on the type of apprenticeship framework they are studying.
To find out more about the Apprenticeship Grant or funding for training, please contact our Apprenticeships team today by calling 01271 852419 or by emailling firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively further information can be accessed through the National Apprenticeship Service website.