Higher Education Fee Breakdown 2020/21 (per year)

FdA Full-time (two years) £7400
FdA Part-time (three years) £4933
BA Honours Full-time (one year) £7400
BA Honours Part-time (two years) £3700
HNC Full-time (one year) £7400
HNC Part-time (two years) £3700
Certificate in Education Part-time (two years) £3700

Applying for Finance

To apply for Student Finance you will need to go to the Student Finance Login of the gov.uk website. There you will be able to register with Student Finance England and then apply for your loans.

You can apply for a Tuition Fee Loan which will pay your fees. You can also apply for a Maintenance Loan, which is money that goes straight into your bank account. You may also be eligible for a Maintenance Grant. This is dependent upon your household income and does not need to be repaid. You can find more information about all these loans/fees on the Student Finance England website where there is a full overview of how these loans work. There is also a Student Finance calculator which can work out how much you are likely to receive. Please check the Plymouth University website to ensure you are clear about the fees that you will be charged upon progressing to Plymouth campus for a top up year.

Charitable Grants

Vivian Moon Foundation

Turn 2 Us

Latest News

It's not too late!

It's not too late!

Posted 2 weeks ago