Throughout your son or daughter’s time at college we will be dedicated to ensuring they get the best possible experience and are fully equipped to achieve their potential. At Petroc, we give students the opportunity to grow and develop as individuals, while offering the vital support and guidance to make them feel safe and valued. This was highlighted in our most recent Ofsted report, which described our safeguarding arrangements as ‘outstanding’.
We know students come to college to embark on a journey of independence but equally we understand that parents and carers want to be a part of it. This is why we go to great lengths to form a strong partnership between home and college.
The Parent Portal enables vital communication between you and Petroc. It is a secure, online facility which is quick and easy to use and we regularly communicate with over 2300 parents and guardians, already signed up.
As a parent/guardian, you will have access to the Parent Portal, enabling you to view:
- College application and interview details (including conditions of any offers made)
- Attendance record and class timetable, once at college
- Progress reviews/reports, once at college
- Upcoming educational trips/visits requiring your permission
- Through the Parent Portal you are also able to update your contact details
- Make payments using our secure online system.
The Parent Portal Help Guide is your guide to registering for the Parent Portal.
If you would like to visit college we’d be more than happy to show you around and our expert team are always at the end of the phone to answer any questions you might have.
Get in contact via email@example.com or call 01271 338125.