The Apprenticeship Service - The way forward
The new and improved way for government funded apprenticeships using the digital account.
The Apprenticeship Service is a government portal where employers can find, fund and manage apprenticeship programmes.
By setting up an account, as an employer, you'll be able to:
- Access and manage apprenticeship funding.
- Receive a transfer of apprenticeship funds, where eligible.
- Advertise vacancies on Find an Apprenticeship.
- Search for apprenticeships and approved training providers.
- Choose approved training providers.
- Select suitable end-point assessment organisations.
- Give feedback on apprenticeship training.
- Give training providers permission to carry out some tasks on your behalf.
We encourage all employers to set up an account as soon as possible so they can experience the benefits of the apprenticeship service. Employers can use the service to tailor apprenticeship training to meet their business needs, filling skills gaps and boosting productivity. From November 2020, all apprenticeships will be arranged through the Apprenticeship Service.
Petroc can support you with this change. The transition for non-levy paying employers is now happening so don’t miss out on reserving apprenticeship funding!
Please watch the guidance below:
If you allow Petroc administration rights to your digital account, we can support you with the administration of your apprentices. You may need Petroc's UK PRN number, which is 10004676.
Please see further information from gov.uk/esfa, including the link to set up your Digital Apprenticeship Service Account.
Do you know a levy payer employer that are not using their levy?
Levy paying employers can share 25% of their levy to other employers. For more government guidance, please take a look at the GOV.UK website.
If you wish Petroc to support your transition, please contact 01271 852419 or 01271 852407 for further advice and guidance.