ADVANCED TECHNICAL DIPLOMA IN HAIRDRESSING LEVEL 3
This Advanced Hairdressing course will appeal to both newly qualified and experienced hairdressers who simply wish to advance their hairdressing skills and confidence levels, or will shortly hold a supervisory or management role in a salon.
It will provide all the skills you will need to work effectively as a senior hairdresser or stylist by developing knowledge, understanding and technical skills.
Mandatory units include:
– Providing hairdressing consultation services
– Creatively style and dress hair
– Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
– Colour hair using a variety of techniques
A final optional unit:
– Develop and enhance your creative hairdressing skills
All of these modules will help you advance your learning or reinforce the skills that you have already gained within the industry.
During the study programme, you will complete a portfolio of evidence made up of a written assignment, online tests as well as practical assessments.
Apply for this course
Assessment will be via online tests, practical assessments and a portfolio of evidence.
You must hold the Hairdressing NVQ Diploma Level 2 or another equivalent qualification.
This course will aid your progression within the hairdressing sector both nationally and internationally.
Facilities and resources
The course is taught within our modern salons.
Every full-time student at Petroc will have their own Study Programme which will include:
– Your academic or vocational qualification.
– Maths and English Language development – if you have not achieved GCSE grade 4 in either of these subjects.
– Work Experience – hours will vary depending on your qualification and course level.
– Tutor Support – to support your personal, academic and professional development.
– Sustainability – helping you to identify how you can improve the sustainability of your future employment sectors.
– Personal Development Awards – developing six key areas of personal and employability behaviours to prepare you for the working world.
Apply for this course
Why Petroc should be your first choice
Petroc offers high quality education and training across North and Mid Devon. We provide outstanding learning, excellent facilities, strong connections to employers and a supportive environment to help you fulfil your education goals and set you on your path to the career of your dreams.
We offer a supportive and inclusive environment where you can flourish and feel a valued member of the college and wider community.
Our teaching spaces and facilities are some of the best in the region, providing stimulating and true-to-life learning environments.
We’ll provide you with the experiences you need to be ready for employment or the next step on your educational journey.