Business & Management T-level
T-levels have been developed in collaboration with employers and businesses so that the content meets the needs of industry and prepares learners for work. They combine classroom theory, practical learning and an industry placement to make sure you have real experience of the workplace.
This qualification has been designed to deliver the skills required to enter the Business and Management industry.
Units you will study include:
– Business context
– Quality compliance
– Change management
You will also have the choice of studying one standalone occupational specialism from:
– Business improvement
– Team leadership/management
– Business support
You will be required to undertake a 315-hour (minimum) industry placement
Apply for this course
The final grades are assessed via examination as well as written assessments.
To be accepted onto this T-level programme, you must hold at least five GCSEs at grade 4 or above. This must include grade 5 in English and Maths.
To be accepted onto this programme, you must hold at least five GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including grade 5 in English and Maths. Alternatively, you must have a Level 2 vocational qualification or equivalent in a related subject.
Successful completion of this qualification will prepare you to enter the sector through employment or as an apprentice. Alternatively, you may wish to progress onto a university-level course such as Petroc’s Foundation Degree in Business.
Every full-time student at Petroc will have their own Study Programme which will include:
– Your academic or vocational qualification.
– Maths and English Language development – if you have not achieved GCSE grade 4 in either of these subjects.
– Work Experience – hours will vary depending on your qualification and course level.
– Tutor Support – to support your personal, academic and professional development.
– Sustainability – helping you to identify how you can improve the sustainability of your future employment sectors.
– Personal Development Awards – developing six key areas of personal and employability behaviours to prepare you for the working world.
Apply for this course
Why Petroc should be your first choice
Petroc offers high quality education and training across North and Mid Devon. We provide outstanding learning, excellent facilities, strong connections to employers and a supportive environment to help you fulfil your education goals and set you on your path to the career of your dreams.
We offer a supportive and inclusive environment where you can flourish and feel a valued member of the college and wider community.
Our teaching spaces and facilities are some of the best in the region, providing stimulating and true-to-life learning environments.
We’ll provide you with the experiences you need to be ready for employment or the next step on your educational journey.