ISO 9001:2015 Awareness
This course will run on 26 April 2022.
The ISO 9001:2015 certification demonstrates improved business management, operations and performance through effective quality control systems. The standard builds on implementing a quality management system, resulting in fewer errors, less waste, reduced insurance premiums and increased profitability.
Organisations need to implement a robust QMS that meets ISO specifications, with processes audited to qualify for certification. During this course you will learn how your business can benefit from ISO 9001 certification and the steps involved in implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) with our one-day instructor-led ISO 9001:2015 awareness training.
The course is designed to bring the complexities of the ISO 9001 standard to life, with instructors who are UKAS accredited ISO practitioners. You’ll get expert guidance on the benefits of a QMS, key concepts, principles and structure and the main requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Modules covered on the course include:
– Introduction: Discover the origins and definition of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and how your organisation can use it.
– Benefits: Learn the benefits of ISO 9001 certification and how these are achieved via a QMS within your organisation, such as qualifying as a preferred contractor, access to ISO-specific tenders and improving workforce engagement across your business.
– Implementation: Learn what’s involved in implementing ISO 9001:2015, including risk-based thinking, processes, the Plan Do Check Act process and management principles
– Structure: Understand a high-level QMS structure of ISO 9001:2015, encompassing planning, support, operation, performance evaluation and improvement, including sub Clauses.
– Organisational context and tools: How to use tools such as PESTLE analysis, process approaches and guidance on risk, along with nonconformities and corrective actions to support ISO 9001 certification.
Apply for this course
There are no formal assessments for this course.
No previous or specialist knowledge is required to attend our classroom learning days. Our friendly, expert ISO instructors explain concepts in plain English, helping you gain an actionable understanding of ISO 9001:2015.
Upon completion of this course, you may wish to undertake the ISO Internal Auditor Course.
Q.Where will this course take place?
A. At our Tiverton campus
Q: Is there parking at the campus?
A: There is pay and display parking available on site.
Apply for this course
Why Petroc should be your first choice
Petroc offers high quality education and training across North and Mid Devon. We provide outstanding learning, excellent facilities, strong connections to employers and a supportive environment to help you fulfil your education goals and set you on your path to the career of your dreams.
We offer a supportive and inclusive environment where you can flourish and feel a valued member of the college and wider community.
Our teaching spaces and facilities are some of the best in the region, providing stimulating and true-to-life learning environments.
We’ll provide you with the experiences you need to be ready for employment or the next step on your educational journey.