Prepare to Deliver Excellent Customer Service (CPD)
This course provides you with key knowledge in relation to the principles of customer service and what it takes to deliver good customer service. You will look at how customers needs and expectations are identified and the importance of customer service in an organisation. You will gain the crucial skills you need to be a successful customer service advisor, such as handling complaints from customers and the legislation that relates to customer service. This official CPD course is perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher.
Units covered in this programme include:
– The principles of customer service in an organisation: In this section, you will begin to identify products and services provided by the organisation in which they work the policies and procedures for customer service and the potential consequences of offering poor customer service.
– How customer needs and expectations are identified: You will look at how to identify and meet customer expectations in this section, and will learn to attend to situations where certain expectations cannot be met, potentially leaving a customer upset or frustrated.
– How to balance customer expectations against the organisations offer: In this section, you will work towards understanding the effect of resource and financial implications, and situations in which customer service is limited and will learn how to meet customer expectations outside of the organisations offer.
– How complaints are handled: This section helps you understand what leads to customer complaints, the procedures to find a resolution for a customer complaint, the differing effects of complaints and why complaints are monitored.
– Legislation relating to customer service: You will look at the customer-related legislation that affects customer service, individual health and safety responsibilities and gaining approval to make changes to procedures and practices.
Apply for this course
Cost : Total Fee £30
This course will be automatically assessed online and you will receive an e-certificate upon completion.
Upon completion of this course, you may wish to study the following courses: Leading and Motivating a Team, Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading, Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service.
Facilities and resources
You will need access to the internet.
Apply for this course
Why Petroc should be your first choice
Petroc offers high quality education and training across North and Mid Devon. We provide outstanding learning, excellent facilities, strong connections to employers and a supportive environment to help you fulfil your education goals and set you on your path to the career of your dreams.
We offer a supportive and inclusive environment where you can flourish and feel a valued member of the college and wider community.
Our teaching spaces and facilities are some of the best in the region, providing stimulating and true-to-life learning environments.
We’ll provide you with the experiences you need to be ready for employment or the next step on your educational journey.