Thursday, 8th July 2021 5:00 PM
Where: Mid Devon Campus
This event is for Year 11 students and their parents/guardians to come and have a look around campus and speak to key college staff about starting in September.
What to expect:
- Presentation from Curriculum Staff: Find out all you need to know about starting in September
- Q&A session: Ask any questions you may have about joining Petroc
- Tour of the campus: Take a look at where you’ll study and socialise
- Information, Advice & Guidance: Support is on hand relating to course choice, travel and funding
- Applications: The opportunity to apply for your chosen course
- Sessions start at 5pm and 5:45pm
Booking is essential.
Register for the event here.