Have you opened your GCSE results today and you’ve got some questions about what to do next?
Don’t panic – we’re here for you.
- Maybe you’ve done better than you expected and want to have a look at what options are available to you
- Or you’ve not got the results you expected and need some advice on what’s next
- You might have chosen a course and want to double check what it’s all about
- Or maybe you just want some general info
Our Advice and Guidance team are here to answer your questions, whether it’s about grades, courses, Maths and English requirements, access needs, transport, college life – anything you can think of!
Come and have a chat at our GCSE Options Sessions:
Thursday, August 24
- North Devon Campus & Mid Devon Campus: 1pm to 7.30pm
Friday, August 25
- North Devon Campus & Mid Devon Campus: 10am to 2pm
For more information, or to book an appointment please call our Results Support Team on 01271 852395.
Please note A Level or Creative Industries learners (including Art, Performing Arts & Music courses) seeking advice and guidance are strongly encouraged to make an appointment by contacting the Arts & Science Administration Office via DASadmin@petroc.ac.uk or calling 01271 852427 in advance of attending these events.