Registration is now closed.
If you would still like to attend a session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we will contact you directly.
- The session you would like to attend
- Name of attendee
- Email address
- Telephone number
Transition Week: 7-11 June
Over the past year, Year 11 students have been unable to visit Petroc to take part in open events and other taster days. We know how important these events are in helping you decide what course you want to do, so, with COVID restrictions beginning to ease, we’ve planned a week of ‘taster’ sessions at our North Devon campus specifically for Year 11 students.
During the sessions, you will learn more about your chosen course and what it involves. You’ll also meet your lecturers, other students who are interested in the same course, and see the facilities on offer. Plus, we’ll take you on a tour of the campus so you can get a real feel for college life!
We will be running morning and afternoon subject sessions during the week which means you can pick as many as you like to help you make your mind up. Whether you’re certain of which course you want to study or not, they are designed to support you so that when you start college you can feel confident and certain that you have chosen the right course.
If you have already registered to attend the event, please visit our Information for Attendees page.
What sessions, when?
Here’s what to expect on the day:
- Finding your travel route to college
- Welcome from the Petroc Team
- Tour of the campus and facilities (including social spaces and study areas)
- Subject sessions (including career and progression opportunities as well as apprenticeship routes)
- Application support (if required)
- Start of term - and what to expect next
You’ll need to make your own way to college to attend the sessions, but if you have any questions around transport routes, please contact our Advice & Guidance Team on 01271 852422. Don't worry about bringing refreshments - we’ll provide you with a voucher to spend in one of our outlets!
How to book:
Registration is now closed. However, if you would still like to attend a session, please email email@example.com with the following details and we will contact you directly.
- COVID guidelines will be adhered to whilst on site and you will be required to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing.
- Before you come, we ask that you take a lateral flow test.
- If there is a high demand for any of our sessions, we will run additional sessions at alternative times for your safety.