- AT1 PROJECT MENTOR/CO-ORDINATOR CORNWALL - contractually based in Barnstaple, this role will be main
- LECTURER 3 PROGRAMME LEADER - ANIMAL CARE & MANAGEMENT - full time, permanent
- PART TIME GCSE ENGLISH TEACHERS
- PART TIME GCSE MATHS TEACHERS
- ANIMAL CARE & MANAGEMENT TECHNICIAN - full time, temporary until 31st August 2014
- EARLY MORNING CLEANER - based at Barnstaple, part time, temporary term time only
- LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT - based in Barnstaple
- SALON CO-ORDINATOR - based in Tiverton, part time, temporary, term time only
Further details and an application form for any of the above posts can either be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format, MS Word format or from this website using the links on the relevant pages, or on request from the Human Resources Office:
- Working at Petroc
- Old Sticklepath Hill
- EX31 2BQ
- Tel: 01271 338210
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals from countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) must be in possession of Home Office documentation to allow them to take up employment in the UK.
For more information, please visit the Government’s Working in the UK website.
European Community Law grants EEA nationals a right to live and work in the UK, this is called a Right of Residence. Further information can be found at www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucitizens.
For information on immigration, please visit www.homeoffice.gov.uk.
Have you seen?
- New traineeships at Petroc will help young people find work
- Employers say ‘extra’ skills are as important as exam results to teens’ job chances
- Jason reaps rewards from career switch
- Alumni ExhibitionBrannams10:00 - 16:00
- Humanities & Science Parents' Evening - First Year Students - Tiverton CampusMain Site, Tiverton15:30 - 18:30