your study programme
Study Programmes are available for learners studying A-levels, T-levels and vocational qualifications.
We want you to enjoy your learning experience at Petroc, so that you can be the best you can be, in whatever path you choose to take.
We know that to succeed in your chosen career, not only do you need to pass your qualification but you also need to be digitally-able, undertake meaningful work experience, ensure your Maths and English are at a good level, and develop your life and work skills.
Therefore, depending on the course you take, all learners studying A-levels, T-levels and vocational qualifications will have their own Study Programme which contains:
- Your academic or vocational qualification.
- Maths and English Language development - if you have not achieved GCSE grade 4 in either of these subjects.
- Work Experience - hours will vary depending on your qualification and course level.
- Tutor Support - to support your personal, academic and professional development.
- Sustainability - helping you to identify how you can improve the sustainability of your future employment sectors.
- Personal Development Awards - developing six key areas of personal and employability behaviours to prepare you for the working world.
In addition to your study programme, we also encourage you to expand your knowledge and interests by getting involved in Academies, clubs and volunteering opportunities.