THE APPRENTICESHIP SERVICE
To receive government incentives, all employers must be on the Apprenticeship Service (digital account). Petroc can support you in setting up your digital account.
The Apprenticeship Service is a government portal where employers can find, fund and manage apprenticeship programmes.
By setting up an account, as an employer, you'll be able to:
- Access and manage apprenticeship funding.
- Receive a transfer of apprenticeship funds, where eligible.
- Advertise vacancies on Find an Apprenticeship.
- Search for apprenticeships and approved training providers.
- Choose approved training providers.
- Select suitable end-point assessment organisations.
- Give feedback on apprenticeship training.
- Give training providers permission to carry out some tasks on your behalf.
Petroc can support you with this change. The transition for non-levy paying employers is now happening so don’t miss out on reserving apprenticeship funding!
- Apprenticeship Service User Journey
- Setting up your apprenticeship account
- How to reserve funding and use the recruitment tool
- A detailed overview of the Apprenticeship Service (this advises all non-levy employers of the apprenticeship service).
If you allow Petroc administration rights to your digital account, we can support you with the administration of your apprentices. You may need Petroc's UK PRN number, which is 10004676.
Please see further information from gov.uk/esfa, including the link to set up your Digital Apprenticeship Service Account.
Do you know a levy payer employer that are not using their levy? Levy paying employers can share 25% of their levy to other employers. For more government guidance, please take a look at the GOV.UK website.