important information for year 11s
Discover everything you need to know about getting ready for Petroc in September!
Starting at college can seem like a daunting prospect for some - especially during these uncertain times. But the team at Petroc are here to help you every step of the way. Whether you need help choosing a course, have questions about entry requirements, or want advice on travel, just reach out and contact us.
We'll keep this page regularly updated throughout the year so you know what to expect and when.
College countdown checklist:
These are the main things you’ll need to complete over the next few months to get college-ready for September!
- Research our courses and attend one of our virtual open events
- Apply for a course(s)
- Look at other potential options if needed
- Attend a course interview/advice and guidance call
- Receive/accept your course offer
- Apply for college transport
- Apply for college Bursary/check eligibility
- Order books/equipment for course
- Attend Welcome week
- Start college in September!
What happens after applying?
Once you’ve applied for college, you can track your application by logging into your myPetroc student account. You can log in through our website by clicking on the ‘student’ log in and entering your account details. These are emailed to you when you apply. You can also download the myPetroc app for quick and easy access.Tip 1 - Check out #discoverPetroc