As part of our commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, we encourage students and staff to travel sustainably where possible. Active and sustainable travel has a wide range of benefits:
- Improves health and wellbeing
- Reduces congestion
- Improves local air quality
- Quieter and safer streets
- Improved community relationships
- Financial savings
If you plan to walk or cycle to college, we have a range of recourses to help you on your journey.
- Check out our downloadable maps for cycle routes around our North Devon and Mid Devon campuses
- Visit Travel Devon to get your free personalised travel plan
- Visit the Sustrans website for information about active and sustainable travel
- Find a group of people to walk or cycle to college with every day to keep you motivated!