Innovation for Youth & Community
The Innovation for Youth & Community (IYC), a project funded by the UK Community Renewal Fund, was led by Petroc, working with a range of voluntary sector partners across Devon.
The project involved seven strands of activity to support young people who are not in education, employment or training (NEET) and adults disadvantaged to return to work or education. The project also produced a number of best practice models to share the lessons learnt and recommendations for new and improved services and provision for young people and unemployed adults in Devon.
Please find below information about the seven strands.
- Facilitating youth social action, volunteering and work placements in rural areas
- Appendix - Young People
- Appendix - Placement Provider
- Youth Workers Navigating Support Services
- Basic Referral Form
- Equal Opportunities Form
- Learner Risk Assessment
- Independent Living Skills Questionaire
- Functional Skills Maths
- Functional Skills English
- Basic Self Assessment
- Initial Assessment Form
- Talents, Aspirations and Barriers
- Future Action Plan
- PDP Goal Tracker
- Finding My Why
- Individual Learning Plan
- Create a Progress Star
- Guide to a Progress Star