SUPPORT FOR APPRENTICES
When you choose to undertake an apprenticeship, rest assured we will support you every step of the way. From choosing and applying for the right role, right through to helping you prepare for your end-point assessments. And of course, we'll keep in touch throughout your entire journey to make sure you're on track for the best result!
At Petroc, we will work with you to find your perfect apprenticeship by:
- Discussing the best career path for your future.
- Developing your career skills through our Talent Pool programme (interview skills, application skills, and CV writing skills).
- Helping with your job search.
- Supporting you with job applications.
We’ll also work closely with your employer to ensure that you receive:
- An induction programme on starting.
- A detailed training plan (including on-the-job training).
- Regular progress reviews.
- Opportunities to put into practice off-the-job learning.
- Mentoring and general support throughout your apprenticeship.
- This will all be documented in a commitment statement that is part of the Apprenticeship Agreement - an individual learning plan that you, your employer and Petroc, will all sign up to.
To make a start, have a look at the information on this page, or call our friendly Advice & Guidance Team on 01271 852422.